26.5.14

Tools of the Trade


To make up for lost posts, I decided today that I will share with you all my favorite art supplies that I use daily.

My recently favorite tool is my Prismacolor Premier Fine Line Marker. I have tip 005 and 01. Next we have Pigma Micron waterproof ink pen. Size 03, also usually keep 05 on hand as well. I always keep a few pencils on hand, varying in hardness. I tend to us HB, but lately I've been using a 6H for gesture sketching. For watercolors I found these Princeton Art & Brush Co. brushes to be my favorite. They are high quality and the perfect length for me. I use a 4 round religiously and a 2 Filbert for detail. The pallet I have is the Winsor & Newton water colour compact set. I love their paints to death. Highly recommend.

And of course my trusty eraser.

No comments:

Post a Comment