21.5.14

Day 7 | ink; lily

Well, I have survive one of the longest days of my life. It took until midnight for me to finally get the time to sit down and relax. My day started at 8 am and I don't think I ever stopped to just have time to breathe. Work was stressful and long. On the up side, I had a lovely lunch with my dad. I miss the one on one time I had with my parents in the past. They are amazing people.

Though it all the only thing I wanted to do or could think about was doing my daily piece for the blog. I never finished what I wanted. All I managed was this little gem. Simple and sweet, I suppose.

I wish I could include humor in all this, but I've come to realize this isn't a very funny experience.

Do you ever wonder in movies )mainly romantic comedies, since they are my cocaine right now) when a character brings out one of their childhood belongings they're still in perfect condition..Just an observation of my night as I watch another romantic comedy. Now back to my wine, then bed for this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment