15.5.14

Day 3 | watercolor & ink; cherry blossom

Day 3. Today I witnessed my new, adopted cat attack my other kitty, Minerva. She proceeded to spray kitty blood on the wall and carpet. It swelled a little, but she is still managing to run around, throwing socks for herself and lounge in the window sill. The constant cat fights is starting to get on my nerves. Beorn, our new cat, seems to think he is the boss. It is very tiring when there is no reason for him to be lashing out.

Which leads to today. I am once again finding solace and comfort in my art. It is less of a task, even only after three days. Free hand is becoming easier once again, colors are flowing more naturally in my mind, and I'm generally not disappointed in what I produced. Each day I produce more works that please me. I foresee that by the end of this project each day will be paintings I genuinely love. This cherry blossom I am very fond of. The colors are simple, the pen drawing is simple and sweet, and in general this piece is very pleasing to my mind. It has eased my new found OCD in drawing and art in general.

Find me on instagram @littleluthien

No comments:

Post a Comment